Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Favorite Person under 3'

Could I please have your attention? I have had a wonderful change in my life because I have met someone new. He is adorable is all I can say. I can't get enough of seeing him; his face, his smile, his laugh.
And the best part is that this fascination is entirely on the up and up.
You see, he is my new grandson, Finley. Could I be anymore over the moon? Probably, if there were more peers of Finley's hanging about. But, as of now, it is he and he alone. Once you see him, you will know what I mean.

(Thanks to mommy Rachel for the pictures).
Being a grandmother is so much different than I thought it would be. I feel like being more silly when I am around him and playful. I don't feel older...I feel younger and certainly joyful! WoW! It's amazing how we work so hard to stay youthful and all it really takes is spending moments with a little one that belongs to one of your children. Speaking of that, I just received a UPS delivery of baby stuff and I've got to go check it out.....

2 comments:

  1. I agree, he IS super cute. I can't believe you guys didn't take any pictures when you were here! Let me know if you want me to send you any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know when we are with you guys, taking photos is not on our mind. We would love pics. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete