Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around

 I have been thinking about sustainability for awhile and if you read my Old as Dirt post, you know that what goes around comes around.  

Well, here are a couple of guys who think that sustainability is boring.  Let me introduce William McDonough and Michael Braungart.  

Yup, they ask "If I asked you how your relationship was with your boyfriend would you answer, Sustainable?  If you did, I would feel sorry for you."

Boy, what the heck are they talking about? you might be thinking.  I did.  Turns out, they believe that everything that is made in the world should go back into growing something else. Not just a bin of recyclables that go out on the curb, but EVERYTHING.

And people are doing this, with their help.
And not the people you would think.  People like the Ford Motor Company
Rouge River Plant

People's Republic of China


Humara Cl

They call this WASTE = FOOD.  


Yeah, these guys are pretty much rocking the Cradle.

No comments:

Post a Comment